Friday, April 19, 2013

It's Official: I'm out!


It's official. My book didn’t make it through the third round of eliminations in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel contest. Disappointing, but somewhat expected. I’d like to think that making it to the top 500 from 10,000 entries worldwide is an accomplishment by itself.

It’s time to go on and keep searching for that right agent, or that excited publisher. I’m still hopeful, and I will keep writing (I’m halfway through my second book).

Many thanks to everyone who cheered me on. Running in the contest was exciting and nerve-wrecking at the same time. But what challenge isn’t?

 Shadows of Damascus excerpt will be removed sometime today from the Amazon website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. A moderator will post it once approved.